Green thinking for a greener environment.
Electronic & Metered Lavatory Faucets
- Electronic faucet saves users 1 gallon per minuet (gpm), while metered faucets save 2 gpm.
- Infrared sensor technology will automatically turn on and off faucet to help conserve water.
- Saves 40% - 77% water
- Available in traditional and contemporary styles.
- Aerators are available to reduce a 2.2 GPM to a 1.5 gpm or even a .5 gpm.
- Installing a new aerator enables you to save 10% or 32%
- Showerheads and handhelds are available in a 1.6 gpm that will still provide a full coverage spray as a 2.2 gpm.
- Body sprays are available in a 1 gpm compared to the average 2 - 2.5 gpm of most body sprays, saving 50% or more water.
Kohler Class Five EST Toilet
- 1.28 gallon per flush (gpf) qualifies as a High-Efficiency Toilet that saves up to 3,200 gallons of water per fixture per year.
- Eco Smart tower flush valve ensures consistent, reliable flushing performance with no tank run-ons.
Kohler Power Lite Toilet
- Exclusive Twin Touch actuator provides a 1.4 and a 1.0 gallon flush options that save approximately 2,000 to 5,000 gallons of water per fixture per year.
Kohler Waterless Urinals
- Waterless functionality saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year compared to water-based urinals, and significantly reduces sewage and maintenance costs.
- Cartridge-free integral trapway provides enhanced performance and less routine maintenance with no cartridges to plug or replace.
- Reduced odor trapway design, combined with Kohler waterless urinal sealing liquid, minimizes odors compared to other waterless and water-based models.
Bidet Toilet Seats
- 5 Million trees are cut down annually to manufacture toilet paper
- 474 billion gallons of water are used annually to manfacture toilet paper
- If 20% of US households used a bidet toilet seat and reduced their toilet paper by 1 roll, we would save almost 300,000 trees, over 1.2 million cubic feet of landfill space, and 122 million gallons of water (a year's supply of water for 3,500 families of four).